- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma, GED Equivalent or proof of a 10th grade education
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must successfuly complete and pass the Pre-Apprentice evaluation.
Note: Proof of educations and Driver’s License must be present when you apply.
- 4,000 hours required of on-the-job-training (OJT)
- Minimum of 145 hours per year of classroom instruction is required
EPA Lead Abatement
OSHA Lead in Construction
EPA Lead Renovator
First Aid, CPR, BBP & AED
Hazardous Waste Remediation
Back Training & Nutrition
Flagperson/Traffic Control/Work Zone Safety
Cutting & Burning
Confined Space in Construction
Rigging & Signaling
Aerial Boom & Scissor Lift
Wages and Benefits
Wages and benefits increase as you progress throught he program, at each level (Step) your compensation will be as follows:
|1||1-1000||$18.70||Health & Welfare only|
|2||1001-2000||$22.44||Health & Welfare, Pension, Annuity, & Vacation/Holiday Pay|
|3||2001-3000||$26.18||Same as step 2|
|4||3001-4000||$29.92||Same as step 2|
- Applications are available during Open Enrollment Only. Date and time to be specified on our website.
- Provide proof of Driver’s License and High School Diploma, GED equivalent or proof of a 10th grade education upon submitting an application
Our Open Enrollment is currently closed for all islands. For further information please call (808) 455-7979.